- 1 cup Planet Rice
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
– Add oil to a 2 quart sauce pot on medium-high heat, add Planet Rice and onion; sauté until onion is translucent for about 5 minutes.
– Add 1 cup water to rice; stir.
– Add tomato sauce and remaining water; stir gently.
– Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 45 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
– Once ready, remove from heat, uncover and ENJOY.www.planetricefoods.com